Food & Beverage Attendant
The National Wine Centre has Food & Beverage positions that are currently available for motivated people that want to work in a premier establishment.
Food & Beverage Attendants (Casual)
The National Wine Centre of Australia (NWC) is one of Adelaide’s leading hospitality venues situated in the vibrant East End of the CBD, in close proximity to the emerging Lot Fourteen precinct, which will include Tarrkarri – Centre for First Nations Cultures in the future.
Our unique architectural building is surrounded by the green space of the Adelaide Botanic Gardens and parklands, and plays host to over 800 events per year attracting international, national and local visitors. Events include conferences, weddings, banquets, meetings and seminars.
Conference & Events is responsible for in-house functions and off-site catering including weddings and corporate events. Conference & Events staff are responsible for function set-up, food & beverage service and pack-down at the conclusion of functions. Events are booked weekdays and weekends so flexibility with regards to availability is essential.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally in a hotel or busy function centre)
- Excellent availability Monday to Sunday but especially Friday & Saturday night
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed guest expectations
- A professional, enthusiastic & friendly attitude
- Great communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills with immaculate presentation
- A current RSA certificate valid in South Australia (essential)
If you possess the skills and experience detailed above, and are dedicated to pursuing a career in hospitality with a venue committed to staff development and exceptional guest experiences; please send your resume with cover letter to Wei Liao, Conference & Events Manager via the Apply process.