How to return an order:
- Contact us via phone (8313 3355) or email and provide your order details.
- If a return is required, you can do this in two different ways:
- Post or courier back to the National Wine Centre or
- Drop it to The National Wine Centre: Cnr Hackney and Botanic Roads, Adelaide SA 5000.
- When packing the return, please use the box the wine was delivered in, ensuring the bottles are snug and secure for delivery.
- Once the items are received, we’ll process the refund to your credit or debit card.
Some things to please keep in mind:
- We can't accept returns of products that have label or other cosmetic damage (eg: it's been sitting in an esky with water and ice).
- If it's been more than 30 days since your order we can't accept a return.
- You must have proof of purchase.
How to cancel an order before it is shipped:
Contact us ASAP and we'll cancel and refund right away.
If you cancel an order after we have shipped it we'll process the refund once the stock has been recovered and is returned. This may take up to a week because once a package has entered the postal system it can take some time for it to get turned around and sent back to us.