COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update - Vaccination Mandate as of December 20, 2021
Friday 26 November, 2021
To ensure everyone has a enjoyable and safe visit, there have been some changes at the National Wine Centre. As of December 20, 2021, the NWC will become a fully-vaccinated only venue for staff and patrons over the age of 16 years.
While this decision has not been taken lightly, it has been made in the interests of minimising risk to all stakeholders.
In setting the date of December 20, the NWC have taken into consideration the timeline required for any team member, patron, supplier or contractor to become fully vaccinated.
For any enquiries, please contact the NWC at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 08 8313 3355.
For further information about COVID-19, the following sources are available:
Australian Government Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080
Everything! The function spaces are open for events in line with the latest Government guidelines, Wined Bar is open for day time dining during the week and brunch on the weekends, the tasting room is still offering the broadest wine range in Australia and the Wine Discovery Journey is open for self-guided tours daily or hosted tours ($15 per person) once a day, 7 days per week.
- As there is a limit to the number of visitors that can attend the daily hosted tour of the Wine Discovery Journey, it is recommended to book ahead online to avoid disappointment.
- The National Wine Centre recommends using contactless payment where possible.
- Please re-schedule your visit if you’re unwell.
- Please follow the “Enter” and “Exit” signs at both main entrances and throughout the Centre.
- Please use the hand-sanitiser provided upon arrival, when needed throughout your visit and upon leaving the Centre.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres from others at all times, and observe capacity limits for each space.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms.
- Please follow and respect the “Out of Order” signage on any interactive exhibits in the Wine Discovery Journey.
What looks different?
- The Centre has floor markings and signage to help visitors maintain safe distances.
- Maximum capacity signage is available at the entrance to all space in-line with current restrictions. Please observe the capacity limits on the signage and follow any directions from staff.
- High traffic contact points are being cleaned more frequently with hospital-grade disinfectants for the safety of all visitors and our staff.
- We’ve provided hand sanitiser at the Centre entrances and at various places throughout the building for your use.