The NWC at Home
Thursday 15 April, 2021
Virtual wine masterclasses at home for those wanting to relieve the boredom in a social setting, while still responsibly distancing yourself from others.
The National Wine Centre is proud to have launched an online platform for masterclasses from the safety of your home. Throughout 2020, we will be working our way through the A-Z of Australian Wine Region Masterclasses and a look at 6 wines from 6 wineries per class.
How it works:
- The masterclass will be held from 8pm to 10pm online via Zoom.
- The wines will be delivered in the days prior and up to 12pm on the day of the masterclass. We will be using every method possible to be as sanitary as possible during delivery of the wine.
- You will be sent information about how to store the wine, a meeting invitation to zoom and tasting notes the night before the masterclass via email.
- The wines will be poured into tubes for your consumption at home through our Enomatic machines preventing oxygen and hands from interacting with your wine (watch here).
- All you need is 6 glasses for the wine to go in.
- We will send you a Zoom meeting link and password for you to join on the day, you will just need access to a computer and a webcam/ microphone if you want to participate in discussion through the masterclass.
The masterclasses will feature a combination of white and red wine from the region as well as wine makers who will be joining us to discuss the region and their wines on show.
Mornington Peninsula Masterclass I Thursday 15 APRIL
Mudgee & Orange Masterclass I Thursday 22 APRIL
Pemberton & Manjimup Masterclass I Thursday 29 APRIL
Queensland & New England Masterclass I Thursday 13 MAY
Riverland & Murray Darling Masterclass I Thursday 20 MAY
Rutherglen Masterclass I Thursday 27 MAY
Strathbogie, Bendigo & Goulburn Valley Masterclass I Thursday 10 JUNE
Swan Valley & Perth Hills Masterclass I Thursday 17 JUNE
Tasmania North Masterclass I Thursday 24 JUNE
Tasmania South Masterclass I Thursday 8 JULY
Yarra Valley Masterclass I Thursday 15 JULY