The NWC at Home
Thursday 8 July, 2021
Virtual wine masterclasses at home for those wanting to relieve the boredom in a social setting, while still responsibly distancing yourself from others.
With the warmer weather drawing to a close, daylight saving over and shorter days and colder nights upon us – there’s great news ahead for those who love to sit in the comfort of their own home, drink and discuss quality wine whilst socialising on line with wine-makers and like-minded people.
Our A-Z of Australian Wine Regions at home series is back for 2021!
How it works:
- The masterclass will be held from 8pm to 10pm online via Zoom.
- The wines will be delivered in the days prior and up to 12pm on the day of the masterclass. We will be using every method possible to be as sanitary as possible during delivery of the wine.
- You will be sent information about how to store the wine, a meeting invitation to zoom and tasting notes the night before the masterclass via email.
- The wines will be poured into tubes for your consumption at home through our Enomatic machines preventing oxygen and hands from interacting with your wine (watch here).
- All you need is 6 glasses for the wine to go in.
- We will send you a Zoom meeting link and password for you to join on the day, you will just need access to a computer and a webcam/ microphone if you want to participate in discussion through the masterclass.
The masterclasses will feature a combination of white and red wine from the region as well as wine makers who will be joining us to discuss the region and their wines on show.
Tasmania Masterclass I Thursday 8 JULY
Yarra Valley Masterclass I Thursday 15 JULY